Pressure Gauge ~ Boiler Mountings

Functions of a Pressure Gauge:
    → It indicates the pressure of steam inside in boiler
Constructions of Pressure Gauge:

    → The gauge is usually mounted on the front top side of the shell or on the drum
    → It is having dial which graduated to read pressure in bar, above atmosphere.
    → A Bourdon tube gauge with its interior mechanism is shown in figure. 
    → The circular bent bourdon tube of oval-cross section is close at one end and connected at the other end to steam space of boiler through siphon (U-tube). 
    → The siphon is filled with water which prevents hot steam from entering the pressure gauge and keeps the gauge cool. 
    → Closed end of bourdon tube is attached to a toothed quadrant with help of link and pin. This quadrant meshes with a small pinion on the central spindle.

Pressure Gauge
Bourdon tube type pressure gauge

Working Principle of a Pressure Gauge:

    → When pressure is applied to inside of oval bourdon tube, its cross section tends to becomes circular, and free end of bourdon tube try to becomes straight, so turning the spindle by the links and gearing. 
    → This causes the needle to move and indicate pressure on graduated dial.
 

1 comment:

  1. i used to be very thrilled to locate this website online. I desired to thanks for this great read!! I absolutely playing every little little bit of it and i have you ever bookmarked to check out new belongings you publish. I desire more writers of this form of substance could take the time you did to discover and compose so well. I'm fantastically awed along with your imaginative and prescient and information. I was just surfing through the net looking for some facts and got here across your blog. I'm inspired by way of the records that you have on this blog. It indicates how nicely you understand this problem. Bookmarked this web page, will come lower back for greater. I’m excited to find this page. I want to to thank you for ones time for this in particular fantastic study!! I genuinely sincerely liked each part of it and that i also have you saved to fav to observe new statistics on your website. Fantastic weblog! I would really like to thank for the efforts you have got made in scripting this publish. I'm hoping the same excellent work from you within the future as properly. I desired to thanks for this web sites! Thank you for sharing. Exceptional web sites! There's no doubt i'd completely price it when i examine what is the idea about this text. You did a pleasing activity.. Thank you for the exceptional share. Your article has proved your difficult paintings and revel in you've got got in this area. Tremendous . I love it reading. I’m certain i can at closing make a flow the use of your recommendations on the ones things i could never have been capable of contact on my own. You have been so revolutionary to permit me be one of those to benefit out of your beneficial records. Please recognize how lots i'm thankful. Simply respectable publish. I simply found your blog and wished to say that i have simply cherished browsing round your weblog entries. Regardless i'll be subscribing for your nourish and that i believe you compose afresh soon! I'm clearly taking part in analyzing your well written articles. It seems like you spend quite a few time and effort in your weblog. I have bookmarked it and i am looking forward to reading new articles. This is noticeably exciting substance! I've absolutely liked perusing your focuses and have arrived at the belief that you are perfect approximately a tremendous lot of them. You're fantastic. I am pleased and fortunate to come on for your web site, i in reality favored the wonderful article to your web page. Thanks for this useful facts. I also observed very exciting facts Boiler Tube Coating

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts